Edition: Plus Edition
- Beautiful 16" board with velvet-lined compartment for pieces, folds conveniently away for easy storage
- Elegant algebraic notations are inlaid along top edge for quick & easy identification of game moves
- Quality wooden board is made from FSC-certified, New Zealand pine with basswood & walnut veneer top
- Includes soft bag for protecting your game against scratches during storage and transportation. Also includes instruction manual & access to an online beginner's video course that teaches you how to play
- This classic strategy game is tested to USA Toy Safety Standards, so it's always safe for kids to use
Details: This classic strategy game will challenge the minds of girls and boys! See images above.
It features a 16 inch, folding game board made from FSC-certified New Zealand pine, with basswood & walnut veneer top.
This PLUS Edition comes with a soft chess bag for protection against scratches and convenient for transportation of the game.
The underside of the case houses the beautifully-crafted pieces, held securely in place with elastic bands, keeping them neatly organized.
The board is ringed by beautifully-engraved, algebraic notation (numbers & letters).
It comes with instruction manual & access to a complimentary video course that teaches beginners how to play.
Your children will enjoy hours of fun learning this timeless game. Order yours today!
Package Dimensions: 16.6 x 8.7 x 2.6 inches