A great combo-gift of coloring book and beeswax crayons - sure to delight!
- NATURAL NON TOXIC GOODNESS - Honeysticks beeswax crayons are handmade using 100% pure New Zealand beeswax and Food Grade Pigments for color. They are safe for infants, kids and children of all ages. Contains no paraffin wax or cheap fillers.
- 40 PAGE COLORING BOOK INCLUDED - Honeysticks Coloring Book for toddlers is made in New Zealand from 100% recycled paper. 40 Large pages are packed full of simple yet cute images of native North American flora and fauna, making it the perfect learning adventure coloring book for young kids - boys and girls alike! Plastic free packaging
- DURABLE & ERGONOMIC SHAPE - The unique chubby shape of Honeysticks makes them easier for small hands to hold, but much harder for small hands to break! Honeysticks have been "tested in preschools and the kids have tried to break them but they just can't. Plus they love the smell!" Each crayon is 2.16" long and 0.8" diameter.
- SUSTAINABLE & LOW IMPACT - Our coloring book paper is 100% recycled and the beeswax used to create Honeysticks is a natural by-product of honey production. This sustainable process causes minimal impact on the environment and gives the crayons a wonderful honey scent. 12 EXCITING COLORS - Let your little ones express their inner artist with a stunning range of twelve eye catching, crayon colors. Crayon material easily bonds to the paper, poster or artboard.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you're not 100% happy with your toddler coloring book and your 12 Pack of natural beeswax crayons with their delightful New Zealand honey scent, simply return them for a no questions asked full refund. No risk, no fuss!
Details: Colouring Book with Originals 12 Pack 12 Pack of Jumbo sized natural beeswax crayons designed for little hands.
Colors include: Purple, blue, black, ocher, pink, white, red, light-green, dark-green, orange, brown, yellow.
Proudly handmade in New Zealand from 100% pure beeswax.
Environmentally sustainable, low impact production using natural honey by products.
Honeysticks came up with the idea of a Natural Crayon that was safer for kids and better for the environment back in 2005. We approached Kevin the chief artisan at Retsol crayons New Zealand's oldest crayon manufacturer and put our heads together and created Honeysticks.
Honeysticks are New Zealand's only 100% beeswax crayon. Unlike its paraffin wax, petroleum derived competitors, Honeysticks are safer for children as well as having the sweet aroma of honey, a lovely soft handle and a real old world feel.
Honeysticks is now distributed internationally to over 8 markets and growing.
Not to be swayed by the mechanical temptations and cost savings of offshore manufacturing that would most certainly have changed the course of our history, we've persevered with the original time honored artisan methods of making handmade crayons. These little slice of New Zealand creativity and sustainability use refined South Island beeswax and are hand made locally in our workshop in West Auckland.
All this extra work requires a fair amount of time and love, and perhaps a little stupidity to keep doing things the hard way but the results speak for themselves. Honeysticks are the premium handmade beeswax children's crayon on the market.
Honeysticks use 100% natural New Zealand Beeswax to create vibrant colors that transfer effortlessly to the page.
Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 10.0 x 2.6 inches