Brand: Taraluna - Fair Trade, Organic & Green Gifts
- These pretty little angels will brighten any window, tree or anywhere else you can think of to hang them!
- Natural abaca angels with silver details. These angels are a natural material and are not gold, or painted gold, natural and very pretty!
- Hands are folded in prayer position and wings are open.
- Fair Trade allows artisans a safe working environment, and a fair wage to support their families.
- Set of 3. 3 in. l x 4 1/2 in. h. Fair Trade, handcrafted.
Details: Fair Trade Artisans: Community Crafts Association of the Philippines (CCAP). The Community Crafts Association of the Philippines (CCAP) is one of the oldest fair-trade organizations in the Philippines. Since 1973, CCAP has been marketing handcrafts for marginalized Filipino artisans through trading relationships built on partnership. CCAP uses a strategy they call 'development marketing", which promotes community development by creating employment and livelihood opportunities for craftspeople by marketing their work. The organization assists community-based enterprises to become effectively organized and self-reliant by providing them with training programs, organizational development, and markets for their products. CCAP artisans use locally available natural fibers like bamboo, rattan, coconut, and other vines and grasses to weave their quality products.