These are used wet, not "dish cloths" for drying dishes. Resilient, charming, useful. Also in non-holiday designs.
Color: Various colors and patterns for everyday and holidays
- PACK WITH 4 SWEDISH DISH CLOTHS: We select designs that are coordinating (as shown) and package them in our own packaging that contains information regarding the intended uses and care. Perfect for gift giving. These Swedish dishcloths are printed in UK on European made sponge cloth using safe, water-soluble ink.
- SPONGE CLOTH: Each dishcloth (aka sponge cloth) measures 6.75" x 8". Do not confuse these with a dish towel or tea towel. The Swedish dishcloth when wet is intended for gently wiping up spills and cleaning household surfaces including counter tops, granite, stainless steel, refrigerator shelves, glass, non-stick surfaces and more.
- REPLACE PAPER TOWEL: Machine washable and reusable. Will withstand a couple hundred washings. Each dishcloth will replace 15-17 rolls of paper towel. This concept will not only save money but will also be friendly to our planet because there will be much less waste.
- NATURAL ECO-FRIENDLY AND BIODEGRADABLE FABRIC: The material is biodegradable because it is made of 70% natural wood pulp and 30% recycled cotton fiber. When you feel it should be discarded, simply put in your compost heap where it will degrade because of the nature of the material.
- SUPER ABSORBENT: Super absorbent material that absorbs and holds 15 times its weight in water. The cloth is stiff at first, which allows them to be printed with beautiful illustrations but they become very soft and pliable when wet.
Details: THE SWEDISH ECO-FRIENDLY DISHCLOTH: All Swedish Dishcloths sold by Trendy Tripper are made in Europe with natural fibers 70% cellulose wood pulp and 30% recycled cotton fibers. The sponge cloth fabric was invented in 1949 by a Swedish engineer and since then the Swedish dishcloth has been a household staple in most Scandinavian homes. Just lately they have been available in the US. Each Swedish dishcloth will replace 15-17 rolls of paper towel, saving cost and saving our planet. The sponge cloth acts much like a sponge in that it absorbs 15 times its weight in water and is very useful in wiping nearly all household surfaces. The wet sponge cloth is soft like a chamois and is great for wiping up spills or wiping down surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom. Perfect for cleaning refrigerators and refrigerator shelves, stovetops and countertops, even granite. It is also great for washing pans with non-stick surfaces. Many customers even use them for wiping baby's hands, face and high chairs. Another unique feature is that the Swedish dishcloth dries very quickly which discourages bacteria from growing! This is key to having a clean kitchen. Allow it to dry after use and it should feel clean and not smell like the usual sponges do. The dishcloth is machine washable or you can wash it on the top shelf in the dishwasher. Or pop in the microwave (when damp) for 1 minute. The sponge cloth may be washed a couple hundred times. You can either dry them briefly in the clothes dryer or allow it to air dry. Hang on a dishcloth rail inside the sink where it can dry quickly. When you find that your cloth has reached its life expectancy, toss into your compost heap because it is biodegradable! The possibilities are endless. Customers use these to wipe the boat, do spring cleaning, at the cottage, in your car, for outdoor furniture, in the baby's room. You will find many different ways for cleaning up with the Swedish dishcloth aka Swedish sponge cloth.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 7.0 x 4.0 inches