This goes with sweater, shown, listed separately.
- Adorable, eco-friendly and baby-safe - made from 100% organic cotton and gentle, earth-friendly Oeko-tex certified dyes
- Cuddly, resilient 100% Polyester filling (per CPSC guidelines) stands up to lots of loving and washing
- Approximately 11 inches tall
- Durable and easy care - just machine wash gentle
- Fair trade. Hand-knit with love in small Peruvian cooperatives that pay a living wage to every Joobles artisan
Publisher: Fair Indigo
Joobles for Babies: Responsible. Sustainable. Adorable. Part of Fair Indigo's charming Joobles collection of baby apparel and baby toys, this irresistible organic cotton stuffed animal is destined to be a lovable, lasting companion for little ones. Kitty Katz is soft, oh-so-cuddly, and always ready with a hug and a smile.
And there's lots more to love about Kitty:
Organic Cotton. Choosing pure organic cotton means you're protecting precious little ones – and the Earth itself – from the toxic chemicals that saturate conventional cotton.
Earth-Friendly Dyes. Our cheerful, lasting colors are derived from the gentlest of dyes. All are Oeko-tex® certified safe for people and the planet. So there's no worry if your little one decides to use Kitty as a teething toy.
Family-Run Farms. All Fair Indigo cotton is grown by a small-scale farm in the Ica region of Peru, where the farm family members tend their land and crops with a sense of stewardship that no large corporation can match.
Fair Trade. Choosing fair trade ensures that the people who make the goods you buy earn the wages they need to feed and care for their families, build strong communities, establish schools, and achieve the goal that every parent on the planet shares: To give our children the opportunity to live healthy, happy and fulfilling lives.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 6.4 x 4.0 inches