Brand: Lava Love
- Made with three types of lava from Oregon volcanoes, bentonite, zeolite and pumice - gently exfoliates skin with a light, Central Oregon scent
- Detoxifies and deodorizes thanks to the pulling action of bentonite and zeolite, which bind to heavy metals and other environmental pollutants
- Cleanses and tones while restoring the skin's natural PH thanks to the mineral rich clays
- Combines the cleansing properties of volcanic ash with the deeply moisturizing properties of shea butter leaving you feeling ultra clean!
- Made with organic shea butter soap and the untouched, deeply cleansing clays of Oregon volcanoes
Publisher: Lava Love
Details: Lava Love clay products were developed by Elisabeth Dunham, a published writer and nutritionist. She discovered the healing power of clay after being diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease in 2008 shortly after the birth of her two children. While others diagnosed with the same incapacitating illness did not seem to recover, she healed herself over time by changing her diet and using clay baths and other protocols to detoxify and regain her immune function. Once she discovered the proper route for healing her body, she went from bed ridden to working full time in a matter of months! Elisabeth founded Lava Love with Bend, Oregon, business partner, Jennifer Clifton, in order to share these incredibly healing yet gentle Mother Earth products.
At Lava Love, we craft the finest spa products made with 100% natural ingredients from Mother Earth. We live in a toxic world, with heavy metals and other pollutants bombarding us in the air we breathe, the water we drink and the food we consume. Because the skin is the body's largest eliminatory organ there's no better way to begin your gentle practice of lifetime detoxification than with clay-based products.
Our Lava Love Volcano Soaps blend moisturizing shea butter with three types of volcanic ash from Oregon volcanos: Bentonite is a type of absorbent, detoxifying clay from volcanic ash that binds strongly to toxins such as heavy metals and other environmental pollutants; Zeolite is a type of volcanic mineral with a cage-like molecular structure that also binds to toxins and removes them from the surface of skin; Pumice is a volcanic rock that consists of highly vesicular rough textured volcanic glass, which sometimes contain crystals. It acts as an exfoliator to remove dead skin cells. Lava Love "Volcano" soap includes the perfect amount of finely ground pumice and other clays to detoxify and scrub away impurities from the surface of the skin. You have never felt so clean
Package Dimensions: 3.0 x 3.0 x 1.0 inches