Color: Black and White
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Nyoman Nadri to craft this item.
- Exceptional Quality: crafted with care to be treasured as a keepsake for many years to come.
- Product info: 100% rayon
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we'll do everything we possibly can to ensure you're a happy customer.
About this item: Using Javanese wax-resist dyeing techniques that date back centuries, Nyoman Nadri creates this beautiful rayon batik sarong. The hand-stamped pattern features a floral motif in white on a jet black background. Graceful fringe finishes both ends. Whether you wear it as a skirt or as a cover-up at the pool, this pretty sarong will sweep you away to the tropics.
Saroong :63.0" L x 46.0" W
- Dry in the shade
- Hand wash in cold water
- Handcrafted batik art--colors and pattern placement will vary
About our Artist: A mother of three children, Nyoman Nadri is an artisan of bed covers, pillowcases, sarongs, shawls, and many other textile arts. She started her career in embroidery in 1987 and, in 1995, she turned to batik when she learned it from a friend. A tremendously creative woman, she designs imaginative patchwork while ensuring her children's loving upbringing....
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 6.0 x 1.0 inches