- Size: 3.5" H x 1.8" Diam.
- Authentic: an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Certified: comes with an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- Exceptional Artisan Quality by Javier and Efren
- Product Info: Blown glass
Details: NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured - we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Swirling shades of ruby red spiral through the surface of these tequila shot glasses. They are crafted with traditional hand-blown glass techniques at Javier and Efrén's workshop in Mexico.
Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly and tiny bubbles may appear within the glass. This exemplifies the hand-blown technique, making every piece a unique example of blown glass craftsmanship.
- Dishwasher safe -- top rack only
- Free of lead and toxins
- This hand blown item may vary slightly in color, size and shape
About our Artist: 'This type of work is a beautiful craft. I love blown glass because of the pure imagination poured into every piece created," confides Efren. Working as a team, Javier specializes in the design of the pieces, and Efren transforms the designs into a reality. 'Efren and I make a great team. Over the years we have worked hard to design truly original styles with a distinctly Mexican accent,' says Javier.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches