This biodegradable, reusable cheesecloth is for the DIY cook, for whom making everything from mulled wine to Greek yogurt is a craft. Gift box includes bonus recipes and herb pouches. Comes with a fine, reusable strainer.
Brand: Country Trading Co.
- GENEROUS PACK SIZE 2 SQUARE YARDS (18 SQUARE FEET) - Cut this large piece to smaller sizes and reuse for many tasks in the kitchen. Made by makers for makers - buy with confidence. Money back guarantee
- FOOD SAFE ORGANICALLY GROWN AND WOVEN COTTON - Certified Organic cotton - free from bleach, pesticides, child labor, and chemical sizing this natural food grade fabric is good for the environment and your home so you can strain your food with confidence
- ULTRAFINE FOR FILTERING BEVERAGES - Correct weave for cold brew coffee, straining almond nut milk, covering Kombucha tea, brewing craft beer, and fermented kefir and jun drinks
- EXTENSIVELY TESTED FOR CHEESEMAKING AND YOGURT - Fine weave, slow draining for straining Greek yogurts and clarified butter, pressing tofu and making, Feta, Labneh, and vegan cheeses
- EASY TO CLEAN, REUSABLE AND BIODEGRADABLE - More easily washed and reused than butter muslin or nylon and no need to double layer. Kraft card gift-box includes bonus recipes for mulled wine bags, Greek yogurt, and herb pouches. Achieve your plastic-free, zero waste goals for multi-uses around the home like cooking Thanksgiving turkey, with a tight weave for canning cloth, jelly making, spice bags, and even fine polishing wood and glass
Publisher: Country Trading Co.
Details: Large 18 Sq Ft Length of Certified Organic Cheesecloth - Perfect for:
Draining cheese curd
Filtering bone broth
Straining nut milk
Making Greek yogurt
Filtering Cold Brew Coffee
Making fruit jellies and canning
Kombucha and Craft Beer
What Makes Our Cloth Special?
Grown on an organic cotton farm and woven by an organic textile factory to our specification this cloth is a dream to clean, whatever you've strained just washes off, and the fibers have a strength that will outlast weak bleached cheesecloth.
It is perfect for straining and filtering anything that you can throw at it (we've tried). Stronger and more durable than Grade 90 butter baby muslin, you can wash and reuse this cloth many times.
You are dealing with a family business. Country Trading Co. Trust us for quality, tested products that work and last. We are makers.
At home, we make cheese, butter, and yogurt, brew beer, kombucha, and kefir, ferment vegetables, cure bacon, make jams and jellies and canning. We needed a culinary grade cheesecloth to take the strain. We hope you enjoy using this cheesecloth in your kitchen as much as we do.
Not Many Folks Know this but...
Buying cheesecloth is not like buying sheets - the higher the number doesn't mean the better the cloth. Very high thread count cloths like Grade 90 are delicate and fragile. Great for wiping baby's face and taking off makeup but not great in your hard-working kitchen.
We could put you to sleep talking about warp and weft and yarn size but trust us - we tested hundreds of cloths before selecting the perfect one for culinary use. Our cheesecloth has a yarn size and thread count that delivers the best results for draining, straining, cutting, cleaning and durability.
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.9 x 1.5 inches