Beautiful symbolism in many ways - made with copper from decommissioned weapons of war.
Brand: From War to Peace
- 20% of From War to Peace profits are dedicated to peace and social justice organizations committed to transforming our world.
- Hand crafted from disarmed & recycled American Weapons of War
- Our packaging is created using recycled and biodegradable materials.
- Our gold-dipped and silver-dipped jewelry is cast from Peace Bronze, and plated using recycled precious metals.
- All From War to Peace earrings are made with hypoallergenic (gold-filled or sterling silver) french wires.
Publisher: From War to Peace
Details: The Star of David, symbolizing Judaism, peacefully melds ancient symbols of masculinity and femininity. As Isiah 2:4 and Micah 4:3 proclaim: "Turn your swords into plowshares, and nations shall know war no more." From War to Peace turns weapons meant to destroy us into art meant to restore us, swords into plowshares, bombs into beauty, hate into love, & war into peace. We recycle copper from disarmed nuclear weapon systems to create a remarkable alloy called Peace BronzeTM, from which we cast stunning jewelry and art for those who share our commitment to a world without war.
Package Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.1 x 0.9 inches